This is the perfect festive summer cheesecake that you need to make this season!
It bursts with fresh berry flavour and hints of citrus, and will uplift your spirits this Christmas thanks to the hero ingredient, @naturesfarmersea Purple Butterfly Sea Moss.
It is so easy to incorporate, I simply cannot get enough. Purple Butterfly Sea Moss aids in uplifting mood, facilitates digestion, and has anti inflammatory and healthy immune components!
It’s the perfect Christmas cheesecake to keep everyone in good spirits 🙈 🙊 🎄⭐
I just know you’re going to love it!
GF | DF | RSF | VE
Chill time: 8 hours or overnight.
What you need:
1 1/2 cup almond meal
1 cup macadamia nuts
10 medjool dates
2 tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla bean
1/2 tsp salt
2 cup cashew (soaked in water overnight or boiling water for 15 minutes) 3 cup coconut cream (cream part only from 3x 400ml tin)
1/2 cup coconut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 lemon squeezed
1 cup mixed berries
2 tbsp @naturesfarmersea Purple Butterfly Sea Moss
1. Line an 8 inch cake tin with baking paper.
2. Blend almond meal, macadamia nuts, dates, salt, 1/2 tsp vanilla and 2 tbsp water in food processor.
3. Pour into lined cake tin and press to mould base. Place in freezer.
4. Place 1 1/2 cup strained cashews in food processor with maple syrup.
5. Blend until a cream like consistency begins to form.
6. Add 2 cup coconut cream, coconut butter, 1/2 tsp vanilla and lemon to food processor. Blend until combined.
7. Pour mixture onto base layer and return to freezer for 30 minutes.
8. Rinse food processor and combine 1/2 cup cashews, 1 cup coconut cream and 2 tbsp @naturesfarmersea
9. Blend to combine.
10. Add 1 cup mixed berries and continue to blend. Add remaining liquid from coconut cream tin to mixture slowly if needed.
11. Pour berry mixture on top of vanilla cashew.
12. Set in freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
13. Transfer cake from the freezer and place into the fridge an hour before serving.
14. Decorate with fresh berries.
Related tag: sea moss products